Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lumene Skin Products

Lumene Skin Care Products

I have been a fan of the Lumene Skin Care products originally from Finland  for a long time.  The Finnish people are great environmentalists, and tend to be purist,like things simple, and are  thrifty. Anything a Finn builds or handcrafts, quality is of the highest importance. Masks made of Arctic Peat Moss, face creams with Buckthorn, and Arctic Cloudberry,  . A number of years ago, they came out with a blueberry based mascara. I can't seem to find it in the market, perhaps, they discontinued it.  These products  can be purchased at Walgreens,Ulta, CVS and other discount stores, at an inexpensive price.

I use the Arctic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask about once a week.
 About once a month I use the Gentle Exfoliating Cream. 
In the morning on a clean face I apply Lumeme Age-Defying and Repairing Serum, usually around  the fine lines at the corners of my eyes. 
  I use the Premium Beauty with Nourishing Arctic Sea Buckthorn SPF15 
as a moisturizer base. 
I apply the Vitamin C++ Illuminating Anti-age BB Cream with Arctic Cloudberry SPF20. 
At night, after a cleansing wash, I apply Vitamin C++ Nourishing Night Care

1 comment:

  1. Kyllä Blueberry curl -mascaraa saa vieläkin kaupoista (ainakin täällä Suomessa), se vedenkestävä ripsiväri on ehdoton suosikkini! :)

    http://www.lumene.com/fi/tuotteet/meikit/silmat/blueberry-curl-waterproof-mascara

    ReplyDelete