Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fried Zucchini

Fried Zucchini

Recently my blood pressure took a hike upward. Whenever I have a health issue, I  turn to my natural health alternative book, Better Health through Natural Healing by Dr. Ross Trattler N.D. with the assistance of Dr. Adrian Jones N.D.   This book has been my lifesaver and go to manual for all health concerns.
 My plan of attack  is too eat more vegetarian meals, lose some weight, add more exercise in my day, and add  vitamins. Adding an  apple, drink grape juice, add more onions,less processed meats, and more  vegetables into my diet. If I want to bring down my blood pressure, I must do things differently than what I have done in the past. For one thing, eliminating sugar and fat combination of food. So no ice cream,  muffins, red meat,  and white bread products. Then I'll be adding Vit. B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E..vitamins.

Here is a heart healthy dinner meal.

Fried Zucchini

1 T. olive oil
1/4 to 1/2 chopped onion
1/2 T. of garlic or 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
2 tsp. Traders Joes 21 Seasoning Salute{salt free, non-irradiated, all natural}
1/2 tsp. of ground pepper
1 small zucchini, peeled and cut
3/4 of a ripe tomato, cut into small pieces
1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Fry up the chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add zucchini  and garlic until it is soft. Then add tomatoes. Seasoning Salute, pepper, Cook until tomatoes are soft. Add shredded mozzarella and place a cover on to melt for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment